We are happy to announce that the Small Grant Scheme has been re-opened in England for 2019! This is our second year working with the grant & we have decided to share our knowledge and experience of working with Small Grant Scheme team & successful applicants who bought Moocall products.
Features of the Moocall Calving Sensor
- Alerts users 1 & 2 hours before calving
- 1 sensor for every 40 cows
- Easily transferred to next cow with no reset needed
- 90% accuracy rates in detecting calving - we can watch your herd when you're not around.
Features of the Moocall HEAT system
- Bull & Cow activity behaviour system
- Send text or app alert at the start time of a heat
- Breedmanager App information will identify repeat cows
- 24/7 HEAT system with 60 day rechargeable battery - we can watch your herd when you're not around
- Breedmanager app will automatically generate due dates for next year
- Catches more than 9 of every 10 heats
Powered by flickr embed.
- Apply for the grant online (you can only apply once)
- Application will be accepted/rejected
- Buy the equipment if grant is accepted
- Claim the money back within 150 days of purchase
The RDPE in 3 simple steps
Step 1: Application
Information used to register your business with Rural Payments Agency (RPA) MUST match the application information. They need -
- Customer Registration Number (CRN)
- Single Business Identifier Number (SBI)
- Email address (Must match RPA account)
- Full business address (Must match RPA account)
- Correct post code (Must match RPA account)
Step 2: Purchase
Applicants must purchase the equipment themselves.
It is important to make sure the store has the equipment in stock. This was a minor issue last year, however the RDPE allowed extra discretion for this.
Step 3: Claiming
- Email copy of invoices for each item to RDPE
- Invoice must be address to the individual / business with the information corresponding to their RPA account
- Invoice should also show suppliers name, address, VAT no. & date
- Must quote code of items in Email (SG12 Calving sensor & R2-SG63 HEAT Detection)
Small Grant Handbook (Page 39 Codes SG12 & R2-SG63)
Read full handbook here: PDF